The purpose and goals of the Student Chapters
To help Students gain advanced knowledge and current information about technology & applications of Plastics, to learn about contemporary Industrial practices and potential future developments in Plastics through IPI Educational Activities.
To increase the interaction between students & industry by enrolling students in Educational & Professional activities of IPI.
- To help Students to have ready access to IPI and its knowledge base.
- To form a group of Students for learning and discussing about Plastics & Polymers with Faculty & Industrial Experts about current technical development.
- To watch & discuss together the various Lectures on IPI webpage and on e-Learning websites.
- To help facilitate industry to sponsor short projects at the Institutes and to enroll their students for Industrial training.
- To improve Leadership & Professional skills by interacting with other members and with Industry personnel.
- To facilitate interaction between Plastics Industry and students to improve their career and job prospects.
- To facilitate better interaction between IPI, Institutions and Industries.